Today I will be reviewing the second Osmo hair product I received. This is the Osmo Thermal Defense Spray.
What They Say - "Don't radiate your mane of glory… protect and prevent from any heat seeking damage
- A thermal protector that defends your hair against the harsh effects of heat and the environment.
- Heat protection spray that coats every strand
- Created to gently nourish hair while protecting from heat styling abuse
- Creates a smooth and shiny finish as it seals in moisture
- Effective in protecting against UV damage
- Suitable for all hair types"
Again, like the other Osmo products I have tried, it smells like a hairdressing salon. A hard scent to describe but if you've been to a hairdressers, you'll know what I mean.
It sprays finely and evenly on the hair, which makes it easy to distribute with a hairbrush and style as desired.
I noticed that my hair didn't feel crispy or dry which I really liked, as sometimes you're hair can look very damaged after heat has been used, especially the ends.
It didn't weight down my hair or leave it looking greasy but instead it left my hair feeling very light and bouncy, which is great.
This is a product I will continue to use when I use heat appliances and I would recommend it if you're a heat tool junky.
Osmo Thermal Defense Spray - £4.50*
Have you tried Osmo products before?