1. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - £37 | I already own the first and second naked palettes and have debated whether to get the third for a while now. But after swatching it in my local Debenhams, I knew I had to add it to my list.
2. Real Techniques Nic's Picks - £20 | I love Real Techniques brushes and really want to add these to my collection. I'm particularly loving the look of the cheek brush. They are currently on offer for £20 in Superdrug, so I feel these are a real bargain.
3. MAC Eyeshdow Pan Form - £10 | Last Christmas (queue singing) I received a MAC 15 eyeshadow palette which can be filled yourself. I really like the look off All That Glitters, Vanilla and Cranberry and think they are all wearable and would be much loved in my palette.
4. Benefit Rockateur - £23.50 | I'm a big lover of the Benefit box blushes and currently own four. Rockateur is such a lovely dusky cool toned rose gold, that has a slight shimmer and would look so pretty on the cheekbones.
5. Pink Tangle Teezer - £8.25 | I use to have a tangle teezer a year or so ago and loved it but had to sadly throw it away as the brushes weren't doing their job anymore. I never got round to replacing it. I think it's time I got a new one.
6. Lady And The Tramp DVD - £7 | You can't go wrong with Disney dvds at Christmas and I currently don't have this one in my collection. I love Lady and The Tramp and also the special sleeves Disney are currently doing on their dvds look gorgeous.
7. GHD Rose Gold V Styler - £130 | How gorgeous are these ghds? Back when I was 14, I received my first pair of ghds and they were amazing and lasted 7 years. They were perfect for straightening and curling, but after those 7 years, they were getting a bit tatty looking. ever since I haven't found a curling tool as good as those ghds! I need them back in my life!
8. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Gift Set - £34.50 | I love receiving perfume at Christmas and this scent has to be one of my favourites! It's such a lovely sweet and fruity scent, which you can wear everyday. I also like that it comes with a little handbag sized perfume.
9. Lush Christmas Candy Box - £14.95 | Who doesn't love receiving Lush at Christmas? I think Lush do such gorgeous gift sets and I have my eye on this one. It's pink and girlie and the scents are based on Snow Fairy which is sooo nice!
10. Magnitone Lucid Facial Brush (Travel Size) - £49.99 | I've seen these 'facial brushes' a lot in the blogging world and was never really bothered about trying one. But it wasn't until recently I was inspired to try one. This is the limited edition version from Pixie Lott.
What's on your Christmas wishlist this year?