1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? + How many sugars?
I would say at least two cups a day with 1 sugar.
2. Favourite part of your roast
I love all parts of a roast but the bit I look forward to the most, has to be the homemade roast potatoes!
3. Favourite dunking biscuit
Chocolate digestives as the warmth of the tea slightly melts the chocolate, mmmm delicious.
4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
Walking through/visiting the countrysides and admiring the views.
5. Favourite word
I wouldn't say it's my favourite word but I use 'literally' a lot! Oh and I also use 'like', like literally all the time! ;)
6. Cockney rhyme slang
"Apples and pears" translates to "Stairs"
7. Favourite sweet
I love the little old fashion sweet shops where they have all the different varieties of sweets in the jars. It's always hard to choose, I can't just pick one. So i'm going to pick 'pick n mix sweeties!'
8. What would your pub be called?
The Unicorn's Inn
9. No.1 British person
I do love the royals especially Kate and Wills!
10. Favourite shop / restaurant
I love classic British pubs, where inside has a open log fire, serves tasty food and has a beer garden to sit outside in the Summer.
11. What British song pops into your head?
Wannabe - Spice Girls
I tag all you British folk to do this tag!