This is a bit of a different post from me today. I would like to introduce my two gorgeous doggies to you all. I was looking back on my blog the other day and realised I haven't actually posted about them yet. So today I'm going to do the Furry Friends Tag!
2. What kind of pet are they and what breed? Dog and he is an Irish Wolfhound
3. How long have you had your pet? 1 year
4. How did you get your pet? Initially we fostered Aragorn while he's owner was recovering from an illness but 6 months later, his owner asked if we would like to keep him permanently. Of course we said yes! :)
5. How old are they? 5 years old
6. What are some quirky things about your pets personality? Aragorn likes to sit on chairs or your lap, with his back legs off the ground. He loves to sing especially when the fire alarm goes off ;).
7. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you? He's like another member of the family.
8. What are some of your favourite past times with your pet? Dressing him up at Christmas time as a reindeer. Taking him for long walks in the snow and the snow getting caught in his fur and around his legs which made lots of little snow balls.
9. What are nicknames that you call your pet? 'Arry, Gon Gon,
10. Favourite toy? His lobster (Lobbo)
2. What kind of pet are they and what breed? Dog and an Irish Wolfhound
3. How long have you had your pet? 2 and a half months
4. How did you get your pet? Dodger is the nephew of our first wolfhound we had, Fagin.
5. How old are they? 4 months old
6. What are some quirky things about your pets personality? He's ears are very floppy and he loves to sit on your lap. Very much a lap dog.....but not for long especially when he ends up weighing 13 stone!!! He is now only 3 stone!
7. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you? Just like Aragorn, he is like a member of the family :)
8. What are some of your favourite past times with your pet? Taking him for his first walk on his lead.
9. What are nicknames that you call your pet? Dodge, Dodger Wodger
10. Favourite toy? Mums slippers!
I would love to see your Furry Friends tag if you have done one :)
"NOAH (National Office for Animal Health) revealed that 77% of people believe their pet’s health is as important as or more important than their own".