After last nights #bbloggers chat, I found myself jotting down quite a few makeup items onto my wishlist, so I thought I would share with you what I'm currently lusting after.
1. Chanel Le Volume Mascara - £24 | I received a sample of this mascara a couple of months ago and have just finished using it. I really liked it. It left my eyelashes looking full of volume and separated.
2. NARS Laguna - £26 | This is one of those products that I have heard so many raves about and I'd love to have it in my makeup collection.
3. Tom Ford Lipstick in Spanish Pink - £36 | After seeing the gorgeous Liza post her 'Valentines Day Romantic Makeup Look' with this gorgeous lipstick, I knew I had to add it to my wishlist. It's such a gorgeous shade!
4. Origins GinZing - £23 | I own a few skincare products from Origins and I am in love with them. This is another product I have heard raves about and would love to try it out.
5. MAC 15 Eyeshadow Palette & Insert - £14 & £6.50 | I have two MAC eye shadows in pan form and would love to be able to finally put them into a palette (after a year). I really like the look of the 15 palette with the inserts.
6. Benefit Rockateur Blush - £23.50 | I already own a couple of the Benefit blushes and this one just looks gorgeous. This looks such a gorgeous shade for the Summer.
What's on your wishlist?