So, as it's the 1st of January, I've made a list of 14 goals and resolutions for myself for 2014.
1. Blog more | Ideally I would like to post 3 times a week. I know this is sometimes easier said then done but I really do want to try and stick to it.
2. Moisturise my body | This is a bit of a random one I know but I have many body lotions and potions but don't use them as often as I should, so I'm going to try and moisturise everyday! I moisturise my face everyday so why should the rest of my body suffer.
3. Buy a new car | I've had my little Corsa ever since I passed my driving test (5 years ago) and even though it'll be sad to say goodbye to it, I'm on the lookout for a new car. I have my eye on a MINI convertible.
4. Find a new job | I'm not happy in my job at the moment and would like a change in career. Hopefully this will be the year I find something I enjoy.
5. Be active | Whether it's walking our new puppy or walking into town, I want to be more active and hopefully begin to live a healthier lifestyle.
6. Reach 1000 followers | I know it's not all about followers but it would be amazing to reach the big one thousand. Whether it's on bloglovin or GFC, I'd be one happy bunny!
7. Travel more | Whether it's in the UK or abroad, I want to visit different places and explore the world.
8. Attend a bloggers event | This is something I wanted to do last year but as the majority of the events were in London (I live in Suffolk) it was quite hard to attend them. I'm hoping there are events local to me this year, in which I can attend.
9. My style | If I'm honest, I'm not too sure how I would describe my style. I guess you could say 'I play it safe' but this year I want to change up my style, not completely as I still want to feel like me but I want to change up my outfits and try new things.
10. Start posting OOTDs | This one follows on from number 9. I rarely post outfits on my blog as I don't feel my outfits are anything special but hopefully this year I will change that. Ideally I would like to post at least one outfit a month.
11. Print photos | I love taking photos but I never seem to do anything with them. I really want to buy some nice frames and photo albums and get my photos printed. There's nothing more I enjoy than looking through photos as they hold so many memories.
12. Worry less | I want to live for the moment, take it day by day and not worry about what might happen in the future.
13. Stop biting my nails | Now this is something that has always been a resolution of mine but I'm hoping one year I will finally stop biting my nails. Lets hope it's this year!
14. Start a Youtube channel | This could be the year in which I finally bite the bullet and start a Youtube channel. It's quite a scary thought but hopefully I will have the confidence to just go for it.
Bring it on!
I'd love to know if you have made any resolutions for 2014!