Urban Decay Naked Palette - £37 | I would love the original Naked Palette. I have the second one, which I bought from a blog sale but I would love the first. Then who knows, I may even treat myself to the 3rd one after Christmas ;).
2. Ghost Perfume 50ml - £28.90 | This was my first ever 'grown up' perfume I had when I was about 16. I love the smell of Ghost and would quite like to add it to my perfume collection.
3. The Little Mermaid DVD - £9 | I'm a huge Disney fan and I'm getting quite a collection of Disney DVDs, but I'm yet to own The Little Mermaid.
4. Lush Santa's Grotto - £18.95 | You can't go wrong with Lush products at Christmas and this one looks lovely filled with their Limited Edition Christmas products.
5. MAC 15 Eyeshadow Palette & Insert - £14 & £6.50 | I have two MAC eye shadows in pan form and would love to be able to finally put them into a palette. I really like the look of the 15 palette with the inserts.
6. Benefit's Whole Lotta Lovin! - £25 | I love the Benefit gift sets at Christmas time. They always have so many I would love to own. This one looks perfect for creating a neutral eye look.
7. Topshop Fur Collar Jacket - £45 | I'm in desperate need for a new leather jacket. I saw this in Topshop last weekend and fell in love with it.